Wednesday, 16 November 2011

A Waking Dream

I know you are missing her
As you stand there in solitude,
Your eyes reflecting your heart's pain,
Your tears hidden by the falling rain.
I wish I could save you, be your haven...
I wish to kiss sleep away from your sweet, heavy eyelids
and be your waking dream,
to make you, your words mine...
Such mellifluous murmurs caress my skin.
Such an effervescent web of words makes love to my soul.
Wrap me around with your gossamer arms... let those enigmatic eyes, that sweet smile be mine
for a moment at least?
I crave, I want more of you... should you miss her more than you shall want me ever?
Should you not weave a garland of sweet carnations for me if she scorns those precious pearls you gathered for her?
I shall save you from the labyrinth your soul's lost in...
Won't you let me?

No comments:

Post a Comment