Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Break Me

Lift me up, don't let go of me.
Tonight my love, unfasten my mind.
Yes, you know, I want to break into a million pieces.
Mesmerize my soul, render me blind. 

At the edge of the cliff, I trip, I fall.
Be the gentle fingers of the breeze, the ruthless claws of the storm.
Rip me apart, shatter the glass,
Be the froth, the wrath of the sea, dissolve my form. 

I want to drink you up, sink in deep
Will you help me forget myself with your kisses?
Pull me out from within me
And break me into a million pieces?

Hold me in your arms.
I shall dissolve in the rivers, the trees, the heath.
And I will annihilate all barriers between us.
I will be the air that you shall breathe. 

Yes, you know, I want to break into a million pieces,
Wrap me in your arms, my treasure, my eternal find.
If I run away from myself, save me tonight,
For my love, you are opium for my mind.

January,2008


No comments:

Post a Comment